Life around the Austin household has been extremely busy! We finally found our house!! Closing is set for February 23rd and move in beginning the 26th. Although it's only been a few months, I feel like we've been looking forever. So here we go again packing up and moving. We are all really excited. I think we're so excited that we can't stand the thought of spending the time to paint and such before moving in. We have even said that we could put everything in the basement, except for our bedroom suite and just live on the main level for a week or two (or however long it takes to paint and get the carpet put in). We're just ready to get in!
I'm currently finishing my last semester of gifted graduate classes. I decided to take 3 classes so that I could finish up before summer. Am I crazy or something???!!! Can my brain really handle all of this?? There are days when I don't feel like there is anymore room. Wife, mom of 3 (determined to be the best wife and mom that I can be), 3 graduate classes, 2nd grade testing (which requires hours of paperwork), my full time teaching career (with a new unit of study that I want to be unforgetable), a new church-wide Bible study, and a book study with my small group!! Are you kidding me??! I know there are so many other people out there that face so much more everyday, so I can handle it. Thanks to my precious God who covers me with peace, I have developed a pretty good routine lately and am feeling pretty comfortable. I take Comps in March and classes are over at the end of April, so 3 more months and I'm good. Scott has so much work to do right now that he brings it home and we play footsies and just work after the kids go to bed. We try to make it as fun as possible. If my camera is charged enough, I have a cute post that I will add next.
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment