skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mommy/Daughter Day
Halle and I had a mommy/daughter day yesterday. It seems like we don't have many opportunities to be alone together, just the two of us. We enjoyed shopping and trying on clothes for school. Halle got some great outfits and earrings, of course!! She really wanted a variety of earrings that would match several outfits and were a little more grown up. I'm a little hesitant on how grown up they can be. I think "we" selected some that are appropriate. We also had interesting conversation over chips and salsa at Habaneros. Halle always has intriguing topics to talk about and questions to ask. She's a little too curious sometimes. I'll share some of those things along the way, I'm sure. It was such a fun, low stress day and a blessing to share time alone with Halle.
The boys had their first day at Lee Lee's. Carter was excited about going until he got to the door at her house. At that point, he turned around and buckled back into the car. I had to really talk him into going inside and even then he held onto me and sat in my lap. He was fine last week when we went by to visit - Lee Lee is one of his favorite people! However, I don't think he liked the idea of the other kids already playing and having a good time when he arrived. Cooper on the other hand waved bye and blew me a kiss as I was standing at the door - so much for separation anxiety from the one who should be having it!!
I'll try to get Halle to try on some of her new outfits and add photos. She's a little deep into her movie right now and is not concerned with my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment