Halle has been in 2nd grade from the start. My first year at Oak Mountain was the year I was pregnant with Halle, and yesterday Halle started 2nd grade just one door down from that old classroom. I'm not sure where all that time has gone. After helping me show new students and kindergartners where to go, she walked confidently into her classroom. She seems to really love her teacher, Miss Asbury. She's a really sweet person with lots of love, kindness, and silliness to share with her class. I stood with Mrs. Wells (Jeanne) yesterday missing Halle (and I know Halle misses Mrs. Wells). Halle came walking towards us. I got excited to see her and then she was gone - right into the bathroom. I thought she was coming to give us love, but it was only a glimpse. It's different not having her right next door. I'll adjust - I've still snuck into her classroom a couple of times to play around with the kids. She has a really sweet class.
I know I've blogged about Halle a lot, but she's been in the spotlight the past couple of weeks. I'll have to put up some pictures of the boys soon. See some pics and captions of Halle's first day of 2nd grade. : )
Halle with her teacher, Miss Asbury. Do you notice anything unusual?
When I went to find Halle in her classroom afterschool, she had been playing in Miss Asbury's shoes.




Of course she was wearing her shoes..haha!
ReplyDeleteDoes not surprise me one bit!!
ReplyDelete