Monday, August 24, 2009

Coop's First Haircut

After a little thought, we decided to cut Cooper's hair. His hair was getting so long in the back and just not catching up in the front. I finally decided the mullet look wasn't right for him. I was going to take him to the barber shop, but it really wasn't a lot of hair, just a little trim. A little trim is a little much for someone with little haircutting experience. So.... Scott convinced me to put the longest guard on the clippers and buzz it. Although I was a little nervous of my attempt at the redneck haircut, I went ahead with it. Coop loved the vibration, so he really didn't have a hard time sitting still. He looks pretty stinkin' cute, but I can't handle the instant age lift it gave him! Hopefully now, his hair will all grow out together. If the mullet returns, so will the clippers.



3 comments: